The Digital Education Collaborative assists faculty, staff, and students with the following:
- design for learning in technology mediated environments,
- development of resources for learning,
- utilization of resources for learning,
- management of resources for learning,
- support and train for the effective use of instructional technologies,
- evaluation of processes and resources for learning.
The Digital Education Collaborative does not engage in Information Technology support, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- installation of hardware or software,
- resetting of passwords,
- anything related to computer security or computer networks on campus,
- repair or modification of Longwood technology that is broken,
- anything related to phones, wireless and wired internet connectivity.
If you need help with the above issues, contact the Help Desk