Teaching International Students: Faculty Enrichment Workshop
Tuesday, March 26, 20193:30PM - Tuesday, March 26, 20194:45PM
At Maugans, Prince Edward Room
Deborah Westin, Ph.D.Director, EL Bridge Program
Faculty Enrichment Workshop-
CAFE and Center for Global Engagement
Tuesday, March 26 from 3:30-4:45 PM
Prince Edward Room
Teaching International Students
Deborah Westin, Director, EL Bridge Program, Facilitator
- Contribute to the diversity and internationalization of Longwood classrooms, campuses and communities
- Are well prepared academically.
- Help faculty & students develop cultural sensitivities and skills.
- Apply a model to help you navigate your own cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Participate in case studies to enable you to work more effectively with international students.
- Identify differences between American and international university classroom norms.
Back to listing