Reader's Theatre's goal is to enhance students' reading skills and confidence by having them practice reading with a purpose!
Monday-Thursday, July 8-18, from 12:30-4:30 p.m.
Performances will be on Thursday afternoons at 4:00 p.m.
Camp will be in the Center for Communication Studies and Theatre, Room 101
- $40 nonrefundable deposit is required by June 3 along with Reader's Theatre Registration Form 2019 (pdf) to reserve a space.
The deposit is applied to the total cost and payment
- Full payment is required by June 21
- Refunds are not given after June 30
- Families of LU employees receive a 10% discount
- Limited stipends are available
Reader's Theatre will be conducted by Communication Sciences and Disorders graduate students and supervised by a speech-language pathologist.
Longwood University is firmly committed to non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, handicap, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, sex, or age.