Join us if you dare for food, fellowship, and a frightful costume competition on October 31st from 10:00- 11:30 a.m. in the Lee Grand!
This year’s festivities will include the annual costume competition, in addition to a NEW pumpkin carving competition. Want to dress up but don’t want to compete? That’s okay… show your Halloween spirit either way!
Below, is more detail about both the costume and pumpkin carving contests. Those wishing to participate in the costume contest must complete the entry form HERE. Those who would like to enter a pumpkin in the carving contest must drop off their pumpkin in the Lee Grand by 9:30 a.m. on October 31st.
If you have any questions about this article or the Halloween Bash, please contact Dustyn Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or x4850. See you there!
- THE STAFF ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Do you want to compete in the costume competition?
- Complete the entry form HERE
- Presentations, Skits, and Dances should be between 2-3 minutes
You are responsible for your media including music or slides.
- Your performance will be kept a secret, so don't worry when you register!
- Music or performance is not required.
- Want to dress up but don't want to compete? That's okay... show your Halloween spirit either way!
Have a pumpkin for the carving contest? Make sure to deliver it to the lee grand dining room by 9.30 am on October 31st!