When an employee is hurt on the job, the Accident Report Form must be filled out and sent to Human Resources. This starts the worker's compensation process.

Accident/Incident Investigation Report Form


The Incident Report form is for other types of injury, loss, or property damage. It is used for student and visitor injuries and is submitted to Materiel Management

Incident Report Form